PHONE: 1300 791 562 OR 24/7 DIRECT: 0403 577 827 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiring about Personal and Home services is easy. By contacting one of our experienced staff, a Care Managers will visit your home for a personal assessment and work with you, your carer, your GP or any other allied health professionals to determine which level of care is right for you. This assessment will ensure that your program is designed to meet your individual needs. If you would like to see if government assistance is available to help pay for your care, your Respite Now manager can arrange for an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) to visit and review your needs.
RESPITE CARE, SOMETIMES IT"S JUST WHAT'S NEEDED
CONGRATS MRS E. GARNER OF GLEN IRIS. THE WINNER OF A LAWN MOWING & GARDEN MAINTENANCE PACKAGE.
English speaking of course, what other language would you like?
Many people become reliant on that one person in the family. That so very special daughter, son, niece or neighbour. When your carer needs a break (respite) we can step in to make sure the care doesn't stop and that the needs of the care recipient are maintained at the highest of standards. Of course we provide male and female carers and specialise in being able to meet the needs of languages other than English. Respite Now's carers all speak English, but we thought it might be helpful if we could provide carers who also speak the following languages; here is a sample of other languages we offer. Gino is a great conversationalist and speaks Italian. Sakshi who is a fabulous cook and loves wind surfing speaks Hindi, English and Urdu. Magdalena is a passionate aged carer and is fluent in Polish. Sandra is a keen golfer and speaks Korean and Daniella has worked all around the world and speaks Sri Lankan.
DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- Personal grooming (washing, showering, dressing)
- Companion care (someone to spend time with)
- Home help (cleaning, washing, change the bed linen, mopping, vacuuming)
- Shopping or meal preparation (we have skilled & qualified foodies)
- Transportation (to the doctor, the shops or out for a coffee)
- Respite Care (give you and your usual carer a break)
- Government aged care and Consumer DIrected Care (CDC) advice
- Overnight care (a qualified carer to be on call at your home during the night)
- Lawn mowing and garden maintenance (April competition to the left)